FrequentlY ASKED Questions

Yes. However, you need to state the name of your authorized resident representative or agent in your application. You may attach the Special Power of Attorney in the online application. Within sixty (60) days from filing your application and without need of notice from the IPOPHL, you must submit a power of attorney or authorization designating your representative or agent, who must be domiciled in the Philippines and who may be served with notices or processes in connection with your application. No further action will be taken on your application unless the power of attorney or authorization is submitted to the IPOPHL.